Sunday, February 16, 2014

A few of my least favourite things

 
Some of you have gotten to know me by now. Especially what really turns me on. But there are some things that really turn me off as well. Tattoos for example. Not that into it. In my mind, it looks like mold. I just don't get it. And men with those bear paws on them, those are the worst. Another one is cock rings. It looks, yeah... I'm not sure why I find that so unsexy. Then I don't like men who shave their pubes. Why would anyone want to look like a 10 year old between their legs? Trimming is OK. Now some of you might say: "OK, but you have posted pictures of shaved crotches, tattoos, and cock rings". Yupp, I have. Because the pictures got a nice looking horny daddy on them. That never fail to turn me on. Pros and cons, a daddy always win ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment